I had to chuckle at Bob Dylan's nauseating super bowl commercial about Chrysler which gushed with American pride. Clearly Bob ignores the fact that Chrysler is wholly owned by Fiat, and that of the top 10 American made cars, only one is a Chrysler product.
A Finance Professor's blog. I am a Professor of Finance in the Poole College of Management at NC State University. My website: https://sites.google.com/ncsu.edu/warr Opinions are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's going on with inflation?
I recently posted an article on the Poole College Thought Leadership page titled: " What's going on with inflation?" . This w...
-
Fama and French answer the age old question: do high beta stocks outperform low beta stock s? Their answer is yes, but not by as much as t...
-
Real options are common in business - they represent the value of being able to choose to do something in the future. An example of a real ...
-
I recently posted an article on the Poole College Thought Leadership page titled: " What's going on with inflation?" . This w...
No comments:
Post a Comment