Monday, September 27, 2010

Wall Street II...

I haven't seen Wall Street II.  I'm sure it won't be as good as the original, but I'll probably catch it on Netflix.   In the meantime, in case anyone didn't know, the fictitious firm that is skewered in the movie is, of course, really Goldman Sachs...

And while we are on the topic of movies, I caught the second half of "Capitalism - A love story" on the tele last night.  This is Michael Moore's 2009 rant against the capitalist system.  While I enjoyed "Bowling for Columbine" I have to say that this film is terrible - pure unfocused drivel.  The only entertaining spot was when Moore tried to put crime scene tape around the NYSE.

However, to say that Michael Moore has never directed a good video around Wall Street would be incorrect.  Tom Morello is fantastic...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on with inflation?

I recently posted an article on the Poole College Thought Leadership page titled: " What's going on with inflation?" .  This w...