If you are an MBA student at NCSU graduating in spring 2013 or later and interested in finance, I invite you to apply to be on the the CFA challenge team that we are putting together for next year's competition (starting fall 2012). Details are here.
Last year's team (our first year entering) placed in the finals.
A Finance Professor's blog. I am a Professor of Finance in the Poole College of Management at NC State University. My website: https://sites.google.com/ncsu.edu/warr Opinions are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's going on with inflation?
I recently posted an article on the Poole College Thought Leadership page titled: " What's going on with inflation?" . This w...
-
Fama and French answer the age old question: do high beta stocks outperform low beta stock s? Their answer is yes, but not by as much as t...
-
Real options are common in business - they represent the value of being able to choose to do something in the future. An example of a real ...
-
I recently posted an article on the Poole College Thought Leadership page titled: " What's going on with inflation?" . This w...
No comments:
Post a Comment